Untitled Design (19)

Whatever the reason you want to be a temporary worker, whatever your lifestyle requirements or flexibility needs, Fusion is one of the best places to register as we’ll help you make the most of your time, skills, and experience for the maximum remuneration available.

Our experienced teams are fully well-informed with the vibrant temporary job market in London and the South East and successfully supply temporary workers to a wide range of small to large companies on all levels.  

Whether you’re looking for full time, part-time, on-going, or short-term employment, we’ll match you to the contract that best meets your needs.

We’re the friendly voice at the end of the telephone, ready to offer you whatever support you may need. Acting as your personal consultant, we’ll brief you fully on your role and ensure you secure a good hourly rate for your work.

Take the four simple steps to temping with Fusion now:

  • Call, email or register online through our website

  • You’ll then be invited to pop into our friendly office to discuss your requirements

  • We’ll decide together on the best roles for your skills and lifestyle

  • You will prepare your paperwork and complete any necessary forms, with help from your friendly Fusion consultant.

Fusion will then focus on finding the right role for you.

Once you are notified of your interview or start date, we’ll help you arrive for your booking fully prepared and informed with all the details you will need about your future potential employer, including the company’s location, a job description, what to wear and expect.  

So why not register with us today. Let us help you make the most of every moment by taking these four positive steps to join one of the best teams in Surrey.

Checklist to register for Temporary work

  • Proof of address – This can be a utility bill or bank statement that has been addressed to you at your current address within the last three months.
  • Passport/ID Card/ Full UK Birth Certificate with Driving license or Provisional license.
  • Please bring with you your passport. (Please note, all non-EU passports will require a resident permit in your current passport.) or a valid residents permit card.
  • We cannot accept a visa or permit that is in an expired passport.
  •  Proof of national insurance – This can be a copy of your national insurance card or a copy of any government letter that states your national insurance number on it.
  •  References – You will be asked to provide the contact details of your last 2  employers so that we can obtain references.