We are looking for an Account Manager/ Customer Service Advisor for our client in Dorking. The position can progress into a Team leader/ supervisory role.
This is a Monday to Friday position from 8.30am until 5pm.
Our client is an international company that specialises in the design, manufacture and marketing of consumables and they are after an enthusiastic individual who can work as an individual as well as part of a team.
You must have previous account management skills and customer service skills
Your roles will include:
- Order management/processing : Direct management/processing of incoming sales orders for a given customer set includes but not limited to order entry, supply chain coordination, invoicing and communication
- Customer communication: Provide proactive updates to customers as needed and as requested via email and phone.
- Cross functional coordination: Able to collaborate across the broader team to resolve requests from customers in an efficient and effective manner.
- Sales team support: coordinate with account managers and sales support both meeting customer needs and account team needs for transactional and informational tasks and support.
- Reporting/assisting higher management: providing reports to higher management as and when required (sales reports, stock reports, back order reports, monitoring department efficiency, speed of order processing, etc. etc.)
- Customer satisfaction survey
- Inventory control assistance/Product management assistance as and when necessary