Our globally recognised client is rapidly expanding. They are currently looking for an ACCOUNT MANAGER to join the team.
Job Title: Account Manager / Relationship Manager
Location: Home or office-based (HORSHAM)
Hours of Work Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Any Special Requirements Travel to client offices across the UK
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The purpose of this role is to deliver the best service to the company's business to business (B2B) Customers. Engaging with senior stakeholders within an allocated set of accounts, the successful individual will be the key point of ownership / co-ordination in the relationship between the company and its group companies and the Customer. The role will be supported by subject matter experts / technical support.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Manage the relationships with an allocated panel of Customers
- Put a workable plan in place for each Customer with measurable actions
- Regular update calls, visits and "MOT" reviews as appropriate
- Support for new Customers when they go live and training new users
- Deal with escalations and queries from Customers
- Demonstrate learning and process enhancements to help Customers work better / more efficiently
- Communicate system enhancements and new developments
- Work with the management team to improve the tiered Account Management service
- Liaise with project team to assist with on-boarding firms
Qualifications and skills:
- Previous experience in an Account Manager/Relationship Manager position
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Solid experience with CRM software, investment platforms and MS Office.
- Experience delivering client focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at once, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Excellent listening, influencing and presentation skills with the ability to control a room of key stakeholders and clients.
- Strong verbal (especially face to face and telephone skills) and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong people skills
- Good team working and contribution to team objectives
If the above sounds like you, apply NOW to avoid disappointment!