If you are are not only looking to work for a market leading global organisation, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Due to continued success and growth, my dynamic, forward thinking client, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team!
Where does this role fit in?
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic self-starter to help nurture existing and build new relationships across retail accounts, whilst overseeing day-to-day CRM campaign activity. You must be a proven Account Manager who is passionate about exceeding clients' expectations, be someone who likes to work hard and tackle new challenges.
As an Account Manager, you will manage and deliver projects through all stages of the process from conception, briefing and proposal to testing email builds and deployment, including post campaign performance reporting and recommendations to how the client can improve their email campaigns. Project Management is a large part of this role and you will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are delivered correctly and on time.
You will also be responsible for tracking all activities against the client's budget and reporting this to the Account Director
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee an efficient and effective management of client campaigns
- Management of monthly budget
- Proactive management of client relationships and communication
- Focus on client satisfaction through impeccable client servicing, handling and reporting
- Be the client 'go to' person for all BAU activity
- Be able to support the constant development and improvement of ways of working and client campaign activity
- Achieving client and internal deadlines
- Full understanding of client's business requirements
- Proactively seeking areas in which to develop and grow the account and improve efficiency
- Financial management of campaigns and project trackers (where require)
What I need to have:
- At least 3 years agency experience in a client facing role, preferably digital or integrated
- Previous experience working within the email channel is essential
- Understanding of and ability to articulate best practice across email design and build
- Understanding of how to interpret data to improve results
- Knowledge of how emails are built, tested and broadcast is preferred
- An understanding of CRM platform technology is preferred
- Relevant computer skills - highly proficient in using Microsoft
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!