Are you looking to work for a small friendly and fun team? My client who are based within Farnborough are very established within their industry and are currently looking for an administration assistant to join their expanding team.
- Scanning, photocopying, filing and dealing with all mail.
- Maintaining the electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Perform document control.
- Manage calendar for senior management.
- Assisting in resolving any administrative problems.
- Run company's errands.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, purchase orders, reports, and internal memos.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments when required.
- Answer and transfer inbound calls.
- Assisting the team with other adhoc duties.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A profession telephone manner.
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft office, word, excel, outlook..
- Ability to multi-task and work at pace with attention to detail.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Must be a car driver.
Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Hours - Mon-Fri 08.30am - 16.30pm
- Competitive pay + Bonus
- Access to wide range of training opportunities and to grow within the company
- pension scheme
- 22 days holiday
- Sociable team get together
Fusion are currently shortlisting NOW please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.