Administrator - Woking - £18,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join this busy legal team based in Redhill. No legal knowledge or experience is required for this role, but you will have excellent administrative and organisational skills.
This company strongly believes that each member of staff has an important role to play in achieving their goals as a firm, the offices have a community feel to them and they are committed to working together as a team to actively encourage each team member to excel.
As an Administrator your duties and responsibilities will be to provide administrative support services to the law teams.
- Ensuring that all files are opened and closed in accordance with the firm's set procedures
- Filing and file organisation both in paper and electronic format
- Prepare bundles of documents as required
- Arrange internal and external meetings, lunches and conferences calls
- Communicate with clients regarding matter related issues under the supervision of the fee earner
- Assist in the production of bills
An ideal Administrator will have the following skills attributes and qualifications:
- GCSE English and Maths at A-C or equivalent
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Committed to excellent client care
- Good knowledge and experience of administration systems
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work within time constraints
- Ability to work as a pro-active team member
- Ability to relate effectively to people at different levels inside and outside the Firm
- Ability to interpret and apply procedures
- Clear, concise and logical verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Able to work Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm