Are you looking for an exciting role within Administration working for a friendly and dynamic company who reward their staff?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and has excellent customer service skills.
- First point of contact for all telephone calls and enquiries
- To efficiently and accurately process orders onto the CRM System
- Create reports and paperwork for upcoming meetings
- Keep all records up to date on the database
- Raise invoices and chase payments
- Occasionally attend meetings and assist with the set up
- Other ad-hoc administration duties filing and data entry etc
- Help out with other departments as and when required
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office applications including word, excel and outlook
- Office experience not essential but would be an Advantage
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 raising up to £19,000 once training has been completed depending on experience
Benefits: Private Medical insurance, full training will be provided
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Fusion Appointments are currently shortlisting NOW please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.