Agile Project Manager - Horsham - £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Our client makes it easy for professional firms to run their business and help them provide their clients with outstanding service through technology and innovation. They are looking for an Agile Project Manager to join their talented team that work hand-in-hand, to create revolutionary products that connect and empower the financial services community.
* Manage the product delivery lifecycle across Analysis, Development, Testing and Release to
* Ensure that committed projects are delivered on time and to a high quality.
* Act as Scrum Master on each development team.
* Plan and co-ordinate internal project delivery across our implementation teams.
* Process control for the documents and tools used to successfully deliver analysis, development
and testing of our software products.
* Lead engagement with key product owners involved in the change cycle as well as those impacted by the new software or change.
* Improve current agile processes and culture around project delivery, especially the visual
* representation of each project and its next steps by using recognised change techniques.
Skills / Experience Required
* Experienced Scrum Master
* Conceptual understanding of development processes and technologies, such as GIT and microservices
* Strong written and presentational skills
* Understanding of the agile project life-cycle and the disciplines associated with running multiple projects of varying sizes
* Financial Services industry experience
* Knowledge of other Agile approaches e.g. Kanban, SAFe
* Scrum Master certification (CSM)
* Effective organisational skills
* Highly motivated with an attention to detail
* Ability to motivate others
* High level of verbal and written communication skills
* Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Strong interpersonal skills