My client is looking for an Assistant Accounant to join their amazing team.
Accounts payable for UK and Joint Venture entities:
- Enter and upload supplier invoices into SAP system .
- Setting up monthly payment run
- Following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Processing employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company policy, correction of errors, querying abnormal expenses.
- Liaising with local accountant /agent, co-ordinating and recording transactions relating to Joint Venture Operations
- Preparation of monthly Bank Reconciliations for UK & Joint Venture bank accounts.
- Preparation of monthly AP reports
- Filing and records retention.
- Continuing to improve payment process
Accounts receivable for UK Entity:
- Processing Sales invoices and collection follow up.
- Preparation of monthly AR reports.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return and submission to HMRC.
- Assisting senior accounting staff members with various month end, year end tasks and preparation of Statutory accounts for UK entities
- Provide support for annual audits.
- Assist with special projects as required.
Knowledge & Experience
- General accounting procedures
- Knowledge of SAP -ERP Software
- Proficient in data entry and management
- 2-3 years accounts payable and /or management accounting experience
- Organising and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team work
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent Communication skills
If the abve sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!