My lovely dynamic organisation is looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their team.
This is a new role, joining a small team in the Finance department and based in our office near Godalming. The successful candidate will have exposure to a wide range of accounting activities, with potential for project work and developing experience in EU subsidiary accounts.
* Preparation of full monthly accounts, including the management of balance sheets, P&L statements, prepayments, accruals, bank reconciliations and depreciations
* Completion and submission of VAT returns
* Preparation of P11Ds
* Preparation of information for auditors
* Maintenance of petty cash
* Expenses and corporate credit card processing
* Assisting with financial documents and preparation of EU subsidiary accounts using RAPPORT3
* Any other reasonable duties as assigned by manager Assisting with accounts payable and receivable
* Assisting with accounts payable and receivable
* Ad hoc payroll support ad hoc
* Minimum of 3 years' experience preparing full accounts from P&L to balance sheet
* AAT qualified, or qualified by experience
* Advanced Excel skills are required, while familiarity with Xero accounting software strongly preferred
* EU accounting experience is advantageous
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to demonstrate a thorough, methodical, and logical approach to work
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
* A team player
* Problem solving skills
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!