My lovely woking based client is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
Your role will be to ensure the smooth, accurate, timely and professional functioning of the Finance Department on a daily basis, ensuring that the Finance function meets its Company and Group objectives.
- Enter and upload invoices into system creating PO's in the process
- Processing invoices, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company policy, correction of errors, querying abnormal expenses
- Processing Sales invoices and collection follow up.
- Preparation of monthly Bank Reconciliations for APAC bank accounts
- Liaising with the overseas office every month for their operational needs
- Preparation of monthly AP and AR reports
- Filing and records retention
- Assisting senior accounting staff members with various monthend and yearend
- Provide supporting documents for audits
- Assist with special projects as required
- Using the company's accounting package - Microsoft Dynamic Navision - and working with its continual development and application within the organization.
Knowledge & Experience
- General accounting procedures
- Knowledge of accounting software (preferred)
- Proficient in data entry and management
- 1-2 years accounts payable and /or management accounting experience
- Organising and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team work
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent Communication skills
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!