Automation Test Analyst - Horsham - £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Our client makes it easy for professional firms to run their business and help them provide their clients with outstanding service through technology and innovation. They are looking for an Agile Project Manager to join their talented team that work hand-in-hand, to create revolutionary products that connect and empower the financial services community.
* Develop automation scripts for our .NET applications using Selenium Webdriver and test runners (Specflow/lightBDD).
* Working in TFS and Microsoft Visual Studio.
* Working with Business Analysts and Developers to ascertain acceptance criteria.
* Test our web applications, web services and integration with 3rd party systems.
* Work directly with developers to fix any defects found.
* Produce and maintain test documentation.
* Embrace OOP practices for code reusability.
* Keep abreast of new technologies and techniques.
* Manual testing where required.
* Working in an agile environment.
Skills / Experience Required
* At least 3 years' commercial experience in a automation TA role ideally in an Agile Scrum environment using TDD/BDD practices.
* Use of Selenium Webdriver, ideally in C# .
* Experience of creating test plans.
* Advanced knowledge of a range of web browsers and operating systems.
* Working knowledge of SQL server and querying databases.
* Proficient in using Git for version control and collaboration.
Other skills / experience that would be useful are:
* Financial services experience.
* Professional Qualifications (e.g. ISEB).
* Show examples of written tests produced in previous roles.
The core technologies used
* Visual Studio 2017, TFS 2018.
* .NET 4.7/Standard (C#) MVC & Webforms.
* SQL Server 2014/2016.
* Azure file storage.
* LINQ & Entity Framework.
* jQuery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.