Our lovely client based in the heart of Guildford is looking for a DATABASE MARKETING MANAGER to join the team! See below for more information!
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Database Marketing Manager to join their fast-growing international B2B conference and exhibition company. Based in Guildford town centre you will be working across a number of exciting international markets focused on creating a more sustainable, circular future through the use of next-generation technology, future design and manufacturing processes, smart materials, and emerging business models.
The Database Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation, development, and management of new and existing databases for our marketing and sales activities and to help drive attendees to our clients international conferences and exhibitions in Europe and North America. You will work directly with the CEO, marketing and sales teams, as well as the event managers on our new and existing portfolio of international events. The role will also include researching niche B2B industries to successfully build new data and attract new audiences to the companys B2B events, as well as devising their ongoing database strategy and ensuring that they meet the latest GDPR regulations.
All events are in Europe and North America, so some overseas travel will be required where you will engage with exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees to gain further insights into how we can expand the companys audience and increase participation levels year on year.
Our client seeks a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong analytical skills with an eye for detail - somebody who loves being part of a team but is also equally happy to take on a project and run with it.
Key requirements include:
- Experience and knowledge of the latest CRM and database management systems
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good research skills and a keen ability to explore and identify niche B2B industry market trends
- Previous knowledge of working with email marketing software
- Confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- The capability to plan and implement a long-term data strategy
- A good understanding of the latest GDPR regulations
- Previous experience working within the events industry is ideal but not essential
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills with the capability to plan and implement projects on time and with a high level of accuracy
- Previous experience of B2B marketing planning and activity
To be considered for this position, APPLY NOW!