Billing and Finance Administration - London £22,000 + Bonus
This role is based at the Head Office of this expanding telecoms company.
Great opportunity for someone with strong Excel skills and billing/invoicing experience to have a long term career with loads of options for career progression. Great team environment with fantastic benefits.
The key focus of the role is to be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of monthly client invoicing.
- Administrative duties to support Billing and Mobile Team
- Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new customers and connections
- Responsible for communications via phone calls, email and post
- Supporting and implementing the billing processes
- Escalating queries and concerns when necessary
- Ensuring all procedures are compliant
- Completing various ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
- High attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident and professional communication with people at all levels
- Good telephone manner
- Flexible attitude and a good team player
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work load
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Proficiency in English grammar as well as excellent written and verbal skills.
- Other languages will be of benefit to this role, but are not essential