Our industry leading, well respected client is on the lookout for a high calibre BOOKKEEPER to join their team! They are an independent accountancy firm that is dedicated to ensuring their clients achieve their goals, maximise profit and minimise taxation liabilities. They have been around for nearly 40 years and have grown into a well established firm that remain proud of their heritage. See below for more info!
The Role: Bookkeeper
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Based in: Surrey
Office hours: Mon-Thurs 8.30-5.45, Fri 8.30-1.00pm
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (25 days after 1 year's service) ,Employee's Assistance Programme, No parking fees, Group personal pension 4% employer/employee contributions after successful completion of probationary period (3 months)
Working in the Accountancy Department within the practice. the successful candidate will be dealing with a variety of clients including Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships, carrying out general bookkeeping duties including VAT returns and up to trial balance.
Candidates MUST be/have:
- Proficient in QuickBooks online to a high standard
- Gook experience/knowledge or Sage and Excel
- A minimum of 3 years' bookkeeping experience, preferably in Practice/working on multiple clients
- Experienced in VAT calculations/returns
- Experience of CIS would be an advantage
- Experience of Xero or other cloud based accounting desirable
- Presentable with excellent communications skills due to client contact
- Driver with car would be preferable
All offers subject to 5 years of references which are deemed satisfactory to the Practice, evidence of the right to work in the UK and a clear standard DBS check.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment!