Due to retirement, my niche client is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team. You will be responsible for handing all the usual aspects of bookkeeping as well as credit control. You must be a competent user of Sage.
- Taking all companies up to trial balance
- Bank reconciliations Multi Currency
- Vat Returns
- Sales ledger
- Bought ledger
- Inter-company accounts
- sales listings
- Pre payments and accruals
- Credit control
- Paying suppliers in sterling and currencies
- Reconciling company credit cards and petty cash
- Liaising with company accountant off site to finalise and finish year end
- Managing bank accounts
- Carrying out mid-month and end of month purchase ledger payments
- Month end accounts and bank reconciliations
- Produce reports for accountant
- BACS payments to suppliers
- Manage Worldpay, Opayo and Paypal Accounts
- Expertise in using Sage Line 50 and Sage Making Tax Digital
- Expertise in Excel, MS Query and good knowledge of Office programs
- Bankline experience
- Liaise with Pension provider
- Liaise with Insurance broker on various policies
- Able to work in a small team
You must have a proven track record of previous experience within a similar role, have a stable cv history, be hardworking, loyal and have a roll your sleeves up attitude when its busy!
Lovely small company, very low staff turnover, this is your opportunity to work in friendly, hardworking team.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!