Buyer / Warehouse Manager
My well established client looking for an experienced Buyer/Stores Manager.
Duties will include:
- To source and order materials at the best value in a timely manner
- To keep an up to date record of drawings for all parts purchased
- To book in and annotate delivery notes for accounting purposes
- Manage all goods inwards deliveries
- Maintain an efficient and tidy stores
- Undertake quality control on all good inwards
- Maintain part numbers on the data base and raise new ones
- Maintain cost price and selling price on the database
- Maintain max/min levels to ensure optimum stock levels
- To organise and oversee stock take as and when required
- To assist with telesales when there is insufficient sales office cover
- To assist where necessary in the efficient running of the business
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!