Campaign Marketing Executive
My fabulous client is looking for an experienced Digital Campaign Marketing Executive to join their fabulous team!
The Campaign Marketing Executive takes an active role in delivering digital marketing campaigns across all company products. The individual will be expected to focus on the development and implementation of SEO strategy, as well as the creation and optimisation of PPC campaigns; making suggestions to improve performance in line with the objectives for relevant products.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Devise the SEO & PPC requirements of campaign strategies, ensuring follow through execution of these requirements and clear reporting on results and performance of both technical and content changes
· Daily management of paid search campaigns, including creation of copy and A/B testing
· Report, track and measure paid campaign performance - work with the Campaigns team to devise, monitor and report on KPI's and supporting metrics
· Liaise and collaborate with the Campaigns team to set up strategies to plan and launch paid search campaigns including consideration of content to amplify impact
· Deliver the SEO technical roadmap - develop an SEO roadmap and oversee its implementation
· Check that digital marketing priorities are considered, supported, and amplified through SEO activities
· Manage PPC budgets, ensure activity remains within budget and report on activity to highlight the best return on investment
· Identify opportunities to reduce overlap between PPC and SEO channels
· Liaise and collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders to maximize performance of SEO and PPC activity
· Regularly analyse the marketplace to develop insight and highlight any potential new opportunities across channels
· Perform keyword research in line with business objectives to optimise existing content and future products
· Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in relation to website structure
· Develop and implement link building campaigns
· Stay abreast of current thinking within the industry and make appropriate recommendations for change
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!