Campaigns Marketing Manager
The Campaigns Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and delivery of digital campaigns for all products, via key digital channels, such as email, social, PPC (digital and search) and websites. The post holder is responsible for development, execution, analytics and reporting of all customer-facing digital campaigns. The post holder leads the campaigns sub-team with two direct reports, and also oversees all lead generation, marketing automation and website optimisation activities for the organisation.
- Develop, roll out and manage the digital marketing strategy for all products. The strategy document should cover all core elements of digital campaigns, incl. targeting, campaign budgets, channels used, messaging, creative requirements, reporting metrics etc.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, including creation, execution, and analysis of all digital and PPC campaigns, providing strategic recommendations to consistently improve campaign performance.
- Produce regular metrics and reporting for all campaign activities
- Complete website management and optimisation of all respective product sites
- Develop and manage all email automation and digital marketing campaigns
- Identify key performance indicators relevant to company products and increase conversions
- Prepare regular internal reports that provide insight into performance
- Manage budgets for each individual campaign to ensure campaigns are operating within budget and procuring a clear ROI
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create campaigns that are on brand, on message and within budget
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!