A great opportunity for an administrator to join a reputable, established broker with over fifity years experience in a niche field.
The duties of the role are below but are not limited to:
* Set up new claim files, including scanning of papers and arranging dates for file reviews
* Answering incoming phone calls for the department, filtering the calls and taking messages where appropriate
* Arrange allocation for Adjusters ensuring all Adjusters have a fair allocation
* Handle all basic procedural checks and actions on new and existing files and ensure that files are distributed to Adjusters
* Chase up information relating to the case as required
* Assist Adjusters and supervisors with their daily To Do List
* Ensure management and client information are kept up to date and accurate on an ongoing basis.
* Conduct post completion administration
*Archiving settled files into the system
* Undertake basic clerical tasks on behalf of the team eg filing, faxing and photocopying
* Making drinks for staff and visitors
*Extra duties include assisting accounts department with claims reports
The ideal candidate should possess:
* Previous experience in an administrative role. Ideally but this is not essential
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* IT literate with working knowledge of Word and Excel
* Problem-solving ability
* Knowledge/previous experience of database systems would be an advantage
* Quality and customer service oriented with a concern for accuracy and an eye for detail
* Positive and can do attitude with a willingness to contribute and support others as part of a team effort
* Able to work to prioritise, organise and plan work for deadlines and prioritise own workload effectively
* Able to use own initiative to progress tasks
* Confident verbal and written communication skills
Highly self-motivation and initiative.
* Excellent time management skills
* Must have GCSE English and Maths grade A*-C or equivalent
* Full time role- Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.15
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!