Client Account Manager/administrator - required ASAP
My client has an opportunity for the role of a Client account manager to join their team and take on office administrative duties, whilst also managing a number of our client accounts. You will need to be an enthusiastic, meticulous people person who enjoys taking on new challenges, meeting deadlines and can work well as part of a team as well as individually. The ability to develop strong relationships with clients is key, and you must take pride in your work with great attention to detail.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support the Managing Director and Senior Account Manager with administrative tasks and arranging corporate events
- Serve as lead point of contact for all account management matters
- Manage small client accounts with duties such as day to day correspondence either by phone, email or in person. Be responsible for carrying out client requests, for example - system set up, product despatch, stock reporting and data input.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Good use and understanding of Microsoft Office
- Experience in an administrative role is preferred but not essential
Start date - ASAP
Job Type: Full-time
Hours 9am - 5:30pm from Monday to Friday
1 hour lunch break
20 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
Salary £18 - £20k depending on experience
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate apply now!