Our wonderful client is on the lookout for a Client Administrator to join the team. Our client is a well known Chartered Financial Planning company that empowers financial institutions to shape their future. This is an exciting time to join the team! Please see below for a full job description.
Job Title: Sales Support/ IFA Administrator
Reporting To: Financial Planning Manager
Hours of Work Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm or 8.30 til 5pm
Overall Purpose of the Role:
To provide administration support for Chartered Financial Advisers. The role will include processing applications, servicing clients and supporting IFAs.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with post, scanning, photocopying, filing and emails
- Taking telephone enquiries and making appointments for advisers
- Receiving visitors
- Set up new contracts & process applications in line with FCA regulations
- Prepare and send letters of authority and obtaining policy information for research
- Input and update client data and manage daily activities on Enable (internal CRM system)
- Prepare business packs for Advisors
- Upload and submit compliance documentation
- Mail Merges e.g. ISA allowance letters / transfer letters to clients joining the company.
- Other general admin duties as and when required
- Update client valuations
- Inputting risk questionnaires
- General client reports and binding them for presentation
- Diarising annual reviews and making appointments
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 12 months Administration experience within Financial Services
- Experience of using investment platforms for processing business and servicing clients
- Experience of Fact Find and Risk profiles would be advantageous
- R01, FA1, FA2 Qualified, or looking to qualify is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good excel skills
- Able to use initiative
- Willing to learn
- Team player
Apply now to avoid disappointment!