Client Relationship Manager - Horsham £40,000 OTE £80,000 Pension + Healthcare
Our client is an award winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners. They blend cutting edge technology, holistic financial planning and discretionary fund management to deliver what they believe is the best absolute Wealth Management in the UK.
They are seeking to employ a Level 4 Diploma/Chartered qualified financial adviser to service clients based in the South East of England.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial adviser to join an advice firm on an employed basis. Generally you will be expected to work from the office on most days, with the requirement from time to time to meet clients at their home / offices. You will be provided with clients to service and have the ability and desire to grow the client bank through networking and referrals. You will receive comprehensive compliance and administration support.
Skills / Experience Required
* You must be currently working as an IFA / Financial Adviser.
* This will also suit individuals currently employed as bank assurance advisers or adviser with limited access to clients, but seeking higher rewards directly related to their hard work and success.
* You will be experienced in advising clients on all aspects of financial planning, including investments, pensions, mortgages and protection.
* You will already hold a full diploma qualification with at least 2 years relevant experience.
* Detailed technical knowledge with which to provide a high quality financial planning service.
* Excellent knowledge of products and prioritisation of needs and best advice.
* Ability to think through the consequences of actions taken both internally and operationally.
* Demonstrate the right attitude and culture, objectives and priorities.
* Ability to demonstrate positive attitude and behaviour and a flexibility to take on feedback to develop new skills and ways of working.
* Creative thinking ability.
* Thorough understanding of the Compliance, Legal, Statutory and Regulatory aspects impacting upon this area.
* Excellent communication skills and high standards of literacy essential.