Our client based in Horsham is urgently looking for a Client Services Advisor to join thier busy team within the Financial Industry. You will be supporting new and existing clients in the use of the organisations platform and effectively handle the resolution of client queries and issues in a timely manner. You will be expected to build relationships with the clients and bring excellent service.
Client Services Advisor Primary responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships through proactive measures and quality service.
- Supporting new and existing clients using the organisations platform, promoting best practices.
- Managing high volumes of calls, emails and ticket communications effectively.
- Adhering to communication procedures, guidelines and policies including the Data Protection Act.
- Identifying and assessing client requirements for complete query management.
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information to clients using data, functions and resources available.
- Resolving client enquiries and issues in a timely manner, within company SLA's and processing guidelines.
- Limiting risk and positively promoting the platform.
- Collating client feedback and trends to work with others to enhance service delivery and overall client experience.
- Identifying areas of improvement or development for feedback into the development roadmap.
- Processing client transactions and data amendments with complete accuracy and maintaining accurate records of client communications, data amendments and relevant documentation.
- Educating and training clients on the platform, offering support and the implementation of new services.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of all areas of the organisations proposition.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of individual and departmental responsibilities.
- Continuously seek ways to identify and improve inefficient processes
- Ongoing maintenance of processing procedures and support documentation.
- Assist with the resolution of customer complaints.
- Ad hoc projects when required.
You will ideally have the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years client or customer service experience within a regulated industry.
- Previous experience within a platform or investment environment is desirable.
- Proven ability to problem solve using own initiative.
- Established phone handling and active listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Excellent organisation, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to assist, direct and train from a remote environment.
- Motivated to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment.
Our client is based within walking distance of the train station for those who don't drive and have on site parking for those that do.
Additional Benefits include
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 plus statutory bank holidays.