Client Services Manager
Role Overview and Purpose
- Day to day oversight of the Client Services and Client Operations Teams , to ensure that all team members are adhering to their role requirements which in turn will ensure that the company are upholding the regulations as placed on them by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The purpose of this role is to be the point of contact for all team members to ensure consistency of approach and as an escalation point for internal and external queries.
- Key skills that will be required in order to be successful are: attention to detail, well organised, ability to prioritise, strong communication skills, good time management & proactivity when addressing BAU and issues.
- This role will report to the Operations Manager and may on occasion require direct contact with the Head of Platform.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to consider the "bigger picture" in all aspects of their decision making.
- First point of contact for queries from Financial Advisors and/End consumers via phone/email/tickets
- Understanding and confidently articulating multiple processes in both written and verbal format; specific to KYC (Know Your Customer) & Due Diligence, SLA reporting, Client MI Transactions and Support & Issue Resolution.
- Have extensive knowledge of all areas of the company proposition
- Team Oversight - Ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner and per agreed service levels
- Mentoring of Team Leaders
- Goal Setting for Team
- Monthly One to Ones
- Mentoring team members for Progression
- Liaising with Compliance for any complaints, including aiding with the investigation and resolution
- Competency Analysis (Skills Matrix used currently)
- Team holiday authorisations and planning
- Controls Oversight
- Seek ways to identify and improve inefficient processes - this may involve SEI or comapny development request submissions
- Help with the documentation of new/changes to operational processes and their implementation
- Daily and EOD Checklists - Daily completion of and ensuring uploaded to Enable on a monthly basis
- Collation of MI
- Analysis of Monthly MI pack to identify and address trends/patterns
- Ownership of client reporting, ensuring documents sent out accurately and timely
- Ad hoc projects as and when required which includes oversight and allocation of projects
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of individual and departmental responsibilities
- Support the roll out of new propositions/services
- Support account/relationship managers in delivery of client goals
- Collate and feedback trends in queries to help facilitate service and training improvements
- Maintain good client relationships through proactive measures and quality client service
- Previous management experience
- Experience of working within an admin role within financial services
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
- Proven track record of working accurately within defined processes
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- The ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn new systems, concepts and broaden knowledge in the industry
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks with a structured approach
- Highly motivated and willing to embrace change
- Good attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel - Essential
Other Useful Information
Working Hours: 9am - 5:30pm but may increase depending on workload
Additional Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, 22 days holiday rising to 25 plus statutory bank holidays
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!