Our lovely client is looking for a highly experienced COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTANT to join the team! See below for more information!
Job: Commercial Accountant
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary: Up to £55,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full time, can be flexible for the right person. Minimum 37.5 hours.
Our client is a small medical group. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Accountant to join them and work across the group. The ideal candidate will have experience within the health/medical sector would be advantageous. This will be a stand alone position reporting directly into the FD/MD.
Candidate MUST be CIMA Part Qualified.
- Generate reports, budgets, commentaries and analysis to assist Directors in strategic decisions
- Direct support to Billing and Credit Control to ensure monthly invoices are accurate and timely
- Assist in the streamlining of operations.
- Assist in the streamlining of operations
- Provide cost reduction concepts
- Compile data and generate reports needed to accurately set and negotiate prices through cost analysis
- Collaborate with internal departments on cost variance analysis.
- Form cost reduction and avoidance policies
- Develop existing reports to include management information needed to assist in the accomplishment of monthly targets
- Develop key relationships with Client, suppliers and internal & external customers to agree service level agreements and ensure on-going excellent communication is established at all times.
Must be able to use SAGE & Microsoft Access. The company uses their own software - training will be provided on this.
If this sounds like the role for you, DO NOT HESITATE TO APPLY!