Our lovely client is looking for a highly experienced COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTANT to join the team! See below for more information!
Job: Commercial Accountant
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary: Up to £55,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full time, can be flexible for the right person. Minimum 37.5 hours.
Our client is a small medical group. They are looking for an experience Accountant to join them and work across the group. The ideal candidate will have experience of running financial teams to achieve strong results. Experience within the health/medical sector would be advantageous.
Candidate MUST be CIMA Part Qualified.
- Generate reports, budgets, commentaries and analysis to assist Directors in strategic decisions
- Direct support to Billing and Credit Control to ensure monthly invoices are accurate and timely
- Assist in the streamlining of operations.
- Assist in the streamlining of operations
- Provide cost reduction concepts
- Compile data and generate reports needed to accurately set and negotiate prices through cost analysis
- Collaborate with internal departments on cost variance analysis.
- Form cost reduction and avoidance policies
- Develop existing reports to include management information needed to assist in the accomplishment of monthly targets
- Develop key relationships with Client, suppliers and internal & external customers to agree service level agreements and ensure on-going excellent communication is established at all times.
Must be able to use Microsoft, SAGE & Access. The company uses their own software - training will be provided on this.
If this sounds like the role for you, DO NOT HESITATE TO APPLY!