Our client is looking for a Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive to join their team based in Crawley. You would be working for a premium brand dealership and offers extensive training and progression.
Hours of work are 08.30 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, Saturdays 08.30 to 13:00 (In accordance with the Company's rota as published from time to time, this may be subject to change).
Basic salary is offered at £22,000 per annum with OTE of £45,000, you will have guaranteed commission Month 1 (£750) and Month 2 (£500) and you will be entitled to a fully expensed company vehicle.
The successful candidate would participate in the Company's Commission Scheme which is 10% of retained vehicle/accessory profit plus 10% of finance income, upon achievement of your quarterly target this will increase to 20% of both vehicle and finance profit.
- To sell and promote the sale of all new and used vans in line with all aspects of dealership and manufacturer standards
- To achieve sales targets set by the Group Sales Manager
- You will also be responsible for maintaining existing clients with a high level of service they have come to expect and to increase business in this area. You will need to be organised with good diary management to make the most of your time and opportunity.
- Confidently build rapport with customers to identify and establish their needs, and pro-actively promote suitable vehicle features and benefits
- Provide the highest levels of customer service - understanding the importance of repeat business
Candidate requirements for the Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive role:
- Commercial vehicle sales experience (2 years preferred)
- You will have a stable working history
- Must have a full UK Driver's License
- Target Driven and Self-Motivated
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be a Presentable Individual
- Must be IT Literate: Outlook Emails, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Kerridge Experience (Desirable)
Our client offers additional staff benefits such as Company Pension, Cycle to work scheme, death in Service benefit, staff referral scheme surprise gifts throughout the year to reward their staff.
Please do not hesitate to apply online now attaching your CV.