Compliance Assistant - Horsham - £20,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Due to consistent expansion this finance company require a Compliance Assistant to join their well-established team based in Horsham. The role involves supporting the Quality Control Manager in all aspects of Compliance and Office related administrative duties.
- Compliance activities, policies, processes and procedures
- Day to day operations of the Compliance Department
- Quality checking
- Reviewing policies and processe
- Audit preparation
- Amend existing policies
- Review policies to identify gaps in compliance with legislation
- 12mths experience in a Compliance role
- Financial Services experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player always willing to help in all areas
- Ideally degree educated with a Business Studies / Accounting related degree
Immediate opportunity please apply now!