Our lovely Dorking based client is looking for a CONFERENCE SPEAKER MANAGER to join the team! This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked in Corporate Conferences & Events and has had exposure to managing speakers. See below for more details!
- Liaising with conference speakers and ensuring that we have all the relevant contact details, company information, biographies, photographs and company logos.
- Industry research and competitor analysis of rival conferences and events (if applicable)
- Being responsible for technical deadlines and checking PowerPoint presentations
- Helping ensure websites are up-to-date and printed content
- Supporting the Conference Manager and operational team on-site, managing speakers, helping with room set-up, and event management
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some previous general marketing experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines
- Wants longevity
- Willing to travel
To be considered for this opportunity APPLY NOW!