Contract Senior Marketing Executive
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to be a part of the Marketing team and assist in the marketing, communication and promotion across our technology and product portfolio across the Eastern Hemisphere (EH).
The successful candidate will need to fit into a close-knit team and performance-driven culture. A strong passion for business, proficient organizational skills, and an ability to network with other internal teams and departments is critical.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working directly with cross-functional Business Units your role will be to assist in the planning, development implementation of strategic marketing plans, campaigns and initiatives with a technical focus on promoting regional products and solutions
- In partnership with the Business Units and SMEs, you will be creating technical product messaging and content for various marketing and sales collateral, including advertising, editorial, brochures, e-mail campaigns, social media, Annual Reports, and presentations.
- A key responsibility of this role will include the coordination of regional advertising commitments, ensuring the Business Unit and Sales team have the required support in the end-to-end development of advertisements and published articles
- The Senior Marketing Execurive will need to work with the Digital Marketing Manager to assist in the digital strategy for the EH, focussing on the development of our website, SEO, digital promotions and all social media activities
- Reporting and measuring the success of campaigns and marketing activities is a key part of the marketing strategy for EH and will require the Senior Marketing Executive to monitor and report KPIs to adjust the strategy and make data-driven decisions
- Work with the BUs and the Global Events Manager to help formulate sponsorship strategy, technical content and provide general input on regional presence at industry conferences and tradeshows
Job Requirements (Education and Experience):
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field (or equivalent)
- Experience in technical marketing and technical writing is an advantage
- Experience conducting research, data analysis and customer segmentation is preferred
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Knowledge of academic writing and presentation
- Familiar with strategy, metrics and measurement
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with business units and multi-disciplinary teams
- Well organized with the ability to coordinate and complete multiple projects with differing deadlines simultaneously
- Travel 10-15%
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!