Due to expansion, my client is looking for a strong administrator/co-ordinator to join their small team.
- Liaise with Publishers (clients) to secure profitable flat fee book contracts.
- Liaise with Publishers to secure profitable ad hoc book contracts.
- Liaise with Publishers to secure profitable journal contracts.
- Meet with Publishers by visiting them if they are based in the UK or at conferences in Europe if Europe based. Usually once per year.
- Attend Books fairs in both London & Frankfurt to meet clients & prospects. These are annual events.
- Attend conferences to learn how the company operates, how we sell books, probably 3/4 a year possibly in conjunction with 4.
- Keep comprehensive records of all contracts and revenue generated by client/month/year.
- Utilise the Wisepress stock system to analyse book sales data to present to clients to support contracts.
- Export Wisepress stock system data into excel to manipulate book sales data into a presentable format.
- Liaise with the marketing/administration team as & when necessary to encourage appropriate book selection for conferences.
- Support Managing Director with key clients, this is very much a joint approach.
- Take on additional responsibilities when time allows.
You must have superb interpersonal skills, be articulate, motivated and reliable. There will be some ad-hoc travel, so you must be willing to travel abroad occasionally. You must also be a confident user of Excel.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!