Our Client provides competitive and extremely reliable logistics solutions, which is why they have become the South East's largest regional FORS Silver approved carrier.
They are looking for an experienced Counterbalance Forklift Driver to join their lively and friendly team of professionals. A varying role of loading and unloading vehicles, picking stock and general warehouse duties.
Working Monday-Friday on various shifts from 5am-8pm with rostered Saturdays. You will need to be flexible and willing to work Overtime at busy periods and be confident at working to tight deadline.
They are passionate about development, training and progression for our team.
Salary and Benefits:
- £18,915 pa rising to £19,965 pa after successful completion of probationary period.
- Overtime rates paid after 9 hours worked daily at 1.25hrs
- Company bonus scheme
- Work social events
- Career progression and development
Responsibilities of Role:
- Forklift Driving adhering to safe operating and health and safety practices
- Loading and unloading of freight
- Keeping the yard and warehouse clean and tidy
- Completing all administration to a high level of accuracy for inbound and outbound freight
- Scanning and labelling freight
- Check weighing, reporting damages or defecting freight
- Carrying out forklift safety checks
- Reporting of hazards and any near miss or accidents
- Ensure security of warehouse freight
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the counterbalance forklift driver role please don't hesitate to apply online attaching your cv.