Customer Care Co-ordinator
My established client is looking for an experienced Customer Care Co-ordinator to join their team.
Your role will be to provide a professional and efficient customer care service to customer, ensuring that all queries and issues are dealt with effectively and advised of progress.
Duties will include:
- Daily checking of the customer care inbox and deal with any emergency defects which require immediate action.
- Handle incoming customer care calls.
- Record any issues reported on a daily basis and maintain accurate records on the Customer Care Tracker spreadsheet.
- Record updates relating to instructed works, keep accurate records on CC database
- Co-ordinate appointments as appropriate.
- Ensure that our customer is fully updated at all times with all relevant information.
- Set up necessary files and keep records
- Manage the defect process ensuring all records are kept up to date.
- Organise the Customer Care Operative including coordination of his appointments and recording them on the Outlook calendar and system
- Retain photocopies of the Customer Care Operative's expenses/job sheets ensuring receipts are passed to the Accounts Department.
- Keep filing up to date ensuring all documents are filed correctly in to the plot files.
You will have previous relevant experience and a stable cv history. If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!