Customer Care Manager - Dorking - £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
My industry leading client is looking are looking for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join their close-knit team, managing a professional and efficient customer care service to home owners when they have moved into their new property.
- Daily reviewing the customer care inbox with the Customer Care Co-Ordinator and discussing any immediate issues.
- Review the COINS system daily with the Customer Care Co-ordinator and prioritise work
- Oversee the organisation of the Customer Care Operative including coordination of appointments and recording them on the Outlook calendar.
- Ensure the Customer Care Co-Ordinator is prepared prior to attending regular meetings with the Managing Director/PA to ensure that any queries which have been escalated are being addressed.
- Ensure the Customer Care Co-Ordinator is prepared prior to attending bi-weekly customer care meetings with the Customer Care Manager to go through current customer care issues.
- To manage the team to meet the 'After Sales' Customer Care issues notified in the department in an efficient and organised manner.
- To liaise with the directors on continuous process improvement initiatives to drive the quality of the business's delivery and Customer Service.
- To ensure the correct level of cost recovery from third parties for Customer Care works.
- To meet with affected homeowners on site where necessary to discuss more prominent issues and agree a schedule of works with the site team and contractors.
- Attend meetings, when necessary, with the Production Director, Customer Care Coordinator, Managing Director and others to ensure that any queries which have been escalated are being addressed.
- To provide support to the Customer Care Co-Ordinator during busy times and act as able back up during holiday/sickness periods.
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Highly personable, used liaising with managers and customers
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Able to manage and motivate a team always ensuring highest quality of customer service
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY - PLEASE APPLY NOW