Customer Care Manager - Dorking - £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
This company have earned a reputation for building superb quality homes and apartments in desirable locations. As a privately-owned family company, they have continued to grow and are now recognised as a major regional house-builder. They pride themselves on building high quality homes for their customers and for being an employer that offers exciting new opportunities to their staff.
They are looking for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join their close-knit team, managing a professional and efficient customer care service to home owners when they have moved into their new property.
- Daily reviewing the customer care inbox with the Customer Care Co-Ordinator and discussing any immediate issues.
- Ensure relevant contractors have been instructed to deal with remedial work, i.e. leakages etc.)
- Review the COINS system daily with the Customer Care Co-ordinator and prioritise work
- Oversee the organisation of the Customer Care Operative including coordination of appointments and recording them on the Outlook calendar.
- Ensure the Customer Care Co-Ordinator is prepared prior to attending regular meetings with the Managing Director/PA to ensure that any queries which have been escalated are being addressed.
- Ensure the Customer Care Co-Ordinator is prepared prior to attending bi-weekly customer care meetings with the Customer Care Manager to go through current customer care issues.
- To manage the team to meet the 'After Sales' Customer Care issues notified in the department in an efficient and organised manner.
- To liaise with the directors on continuous process improvement initiatives to drive the quality of the business's delivery and Customer Service.
- To ensure the correct level of cost recovery from third parties for Customer Care works.
- To work with the site managers and sales agents to ensure smooth handover of new homes to purchasers, including familiarisation visits and quick, effective resolutions of snagging lists.
- To meet with affected homeowners on site where necessary to discuss more prominent issues and agree a schedule of works with the site team and contractors.
- Attend meetings, when necessary, with the Production Director, Customer Care Coordinator, Managing Director and others to ensure that any queries which have been escalated are being addressed.
- To provide support to the Customer Care Co-Ordinator during busy times and act as able back up during holiday/sickness periods.
- Experience in a similar role with New Homes/Construction background
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Highly personable, used liaising with managers and customers
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Able to manage and motivate a team always ensuring highest quality of customer service
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY - PLEASE APPLY NOW