Customer Care Representative (Temporary)
My client is looking for a Customer Care Representative, the candidate will have direct interaction with their external as well as internal customers on a daily basis. Daily activities include: reviewing, entering and managing customer orders for consumables & hardware according to clean order booking and order entry procedures, handling customer calls and emails and routing appropriately. Generating and monitoring open order reports for held, open orders and late orders. Responsible for inquiries (order status, stock availability, pricing, company policies, returns authorization processing, requests for documentation, etc.); investigating production scheduling, shipping and invoicing issues and assists in resolution where possible. All work is done in compliance with department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Reviews, enters and books orders according to order entry policies and procedures; proactively follows-up with customers to resolve order entry issues and escalate when necessary.
- Monitor order hold reports and take action based on need; understand importance of revenue recognition in relation to order booking/entry.
- Shipment scheduling according to product availability.
- Invoicing of shipped orders
- Arranging goods collections
- Professionally handle incoming requests, via phone and email, to ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly to strive to achieve a "close-loop" resolution process for the customer, limiting the need for customer call back.
- Actively and diligently pursues answers from internal resources.
- Candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and exhibit a commitment to delivering customer satisfaction and success.
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills with a focus on strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently; motivated to seek guidance from wider network of colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience preferably in a fast-paced, manufacturing or life sciences Customer Care or Customer experience environment.
- Professional demeanour; excellent phone skills, strong attention to detail, team player.
- Customer-first attitude a must; understands that the customer is the driving force behind all activity.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment with minimal supervision is required.
- Experienced ERP (Oracle preferred), Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise