Customer Service Advisor/Administrator
Due to expansion my industrustry leading client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor/Administator to their team. Your role will be to ensure that customers receive a fast and efficient response to sales enquires, building customer loyalty and enhancing the company's reputation for service. You will start on a 6 month temp basis and then the successful job holder will be made permanent.
The job holder is expected to take responsibility for handling customer orders and enquires across a broad product range. This involves a basic knowledge of all my client's products and specifications in order to make recommendations of a non-technical nature. Detailed technical product selection will be referred to the technical department. You will be required when necessary to participate in some warehouse activities, e.g. Trade Counter.
The jobholder is able to make the majority of decisions within the context of the job whilst informing management of any major issues arising.
You will be expected to:
- Provide a friendly and helpful response to customer enquiries to the total satisfaction in order to contribute to the management team's goal of improving service levels to be the best in the industry.
- Accurate and regular order entry to help achieve minimum time delay between receipt of order and despatch of goods, therefore maximising sales / stock turnover.
- Resolve customer queries / complaints to the satisfaction of all parties
- Identify and investigate with internal / external employees potential problems to ensure the smooth flow of order and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate enquires to the External Sales Engineers to enable maximisation of potential sales.
- Participation in the annual stock take.
- As an employee, you have a legal duty to take reasonable care of yourself and others and to co-operate with all aspects of health and safety, as set out in the Employee Safety Handbook.
- Ensure familiarisation with data protection procedures set down by the organisation as a result of the General Data Protection Regulation and understand that any breach could result in the organisation's sensitive and confidential data being disclosed to competitors and other interested parties.
All other ad-hoc duties requested by the Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager or a Director
The role is Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Please do not apply if you are unable to work these hours.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!