To provide full administrative support to the sales function. To act as the communication link between the sales team, its clients and service providers to ensure an accurate and efficient running of administrative activities.
The role will support a number of departments as well as managing CRM databases, ensuring contracts and manuals are up to date and supporting external clients.
- Provide effective support for clients after the sales process, respond to questions and queries relating to marketing and operations.
- Regularly review the manuals to enable fast and effective responses to queries raised in the run up to deadline
- Update client information for the catalogue to ensure it is fully complete at all times
- Engage with clients to re-iterate deadlines and ensure they provide information by agreed dates. Ensure online profiles are fully completed and engage with clients to ensure they use their personalised registration links.
- Provide the clients with support in areas, marketing (e-zone and manuals) and operations
- Set up Events on CRM (Including the management of dashboards, packages and integration with floorplan)
- Manage Floorplan integration and amends making sure floorplan is up to date and correct, liaise with external suppliers when there are issues.
- Create and upload contracts to CRM system ensuring they work with Conga-Sign
- Follow up each invoice sent out, check that the client has received the invoice and confirm the payment procedures from the individual companies. Chase payments as required to ensure all clients pay within agreed terms.
- Ensure data is maintained and managed to enable the segmentation of bespoke audiences.
- Be able to set up dashboards on CRM and pull required reports that are agreed in a timely fashion for various departments as well as ad-hoc campaigns.
- Regularly update the CRM system making sure data and contacts are accurate
- Produce reports as required including a narrative of explanation for internal and external stakeholders
- Run periodic searches for incomplete contact data in Salesforce, including duplicate records, missing e-mail addresses, missing associations, missing set mailing addresses and incorrect mailing addresses and address issues as they arise to maintain accurate and up to date information
- Proactively contribute to the projects and initiatives of the wider team to ensure the needs of the teams are met
Create and maintain professional and positive relationships with customers, clients and other members of staff.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!