Our client is looking for an experienced housekeeper to join their team.
The hours are 8am until 4pm and you will be on a rota alongside other members of staff. Your hours will include weekdays and some weekends.
You will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleaning throughout the accommodation. This well include communal areas and customers rooms.
You must have working knowledge of COSHH and an awareness of health and safety.
The successful candidate must have a positive working approach, be reliable and hardworking, have good communication skills and a common sense approach to work.
Due to the location, you will probably need your own transport.
The benefits with this position include;
- Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free meal on-site
- Free on-site parking
- Career Development and continuous learning and development
- Voluntary benefits including childcare vouchers and car leasing
- Full Extensive Training Induction plus opportunities to do further training