Digital Marketing Executive
Overall Function the Digital Marketing Executive is to take an active role in developing and delivering full marketing campaigns for my client's activities, including but not limited to international events from start to finish. The individual will be expected to deliver quality communications, as well as review these activities in the context of the overall direction of the event; making suggestions for change and initialising adaptations to improve efficiency and performance in line with the objectives for their relevant shows.
1. Developing and implementing marketing plans for responsible events
2. Copy-writing and proof reading outward communications
3. Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
4. Metrics reporting for marketing activities
5. Website management of responsible sites
6. Email marketing
7. Co-ordinate databases of direct mailings
8. Show registration
9. Advertising schedule
10. Assistance in budget management
11. Market research
12. Social media management
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now for more information!