Our client is looking for a Digital Marketer to join their busy team based in Horsham.
The key focus of this full-time role is to support the newly implemented marketing department with the development of the organisation's multi-channel communication strategies. Your previous marketing skills and knowledge will be a key component in helping to create, deliver and maintain the strategies for the company.
Marketing experience in the financial services is a must have, this is to help you understand the dynamics and needs of each company you will be supporting. Stakeholder management will play a large role to drive the success of the team when implementing the individual strategies. As this is a newly established marketing department in a well-established business, the role is an exciting opportunity to have a high level of creative freedom with the direction of the strategy and the way it is being delivered.
- Develop, manage and implement innovative multi-channel digital marketing, social media engagement and SEO strategies to drive lead generation
- Manage internal lead generation through a variety of social media and email campaigns
- Monitor and analyse website performance to ensure a constant increase in web traffic that delivers lead generation
- Develop and manage lead nurturing automated email campaigns
- Develop and manage internal database, working towards full compliance to the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules effective May 2018
- Write investment and news content across social media
- Manage investment news updates and blog site content
- Develop and manage email marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain engaging ongoing webinar and seminar programmes
- Write ad-hoc content for the group companies and Portfolio website
Analytics and Reporting
- Monitor and improve KPI's related to all social media, email and SEO activity
- Keep up to date on the latest social media and digital marketing trends and innovations
- Ensure ongoing compliance of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules
- 2 to 5 years Social Media and Digital Marketing experience
- Educated to degree level in media or marketing
- Financial services experience
- Knowledge of current and trending social media platforms
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC and remarketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and social media analytical tools
- Knowledge of CRM, lead nurturing and marketing automation
- Knowledge of email marketing campaigns and using platforms such as MailChimp
- Excellent copywriting skills with grammar and spelling
The role is paying £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience. Our client will consider someone who has less experience but with the determination to develop and grow.