Executive Assistant to Senior Management Team
The role of Executive Assistant to the SMT will be accountable for managing the diaries of a select number of Senior Management Team (SMT) members. This will involve tight control over their calendars ensuring no meeting conflicts, timely processing of expenses and coordination of travel. This role will be part of the broader Corporate Administration team and will also provide support to the PA for the CEO on an ad hoc basis.
The successful incumbent will be highly organised, with experience managing senior stakeholders especially navigating the area of scheduling and support.
- Principally, supporting select members of the Senior Management Team (SMT) with regards to their diary and travel
- Assisting the selected SMT members with their expenses, including purchase orders and vendor maintenance - ensuring timely payment through the existing process
- Assisting PA to CEO with catering for Board meetings and CEO's other external meetings
- Occasional PA cover for CEO
- Other ad hoc duties as required to assist the PA to CEO or Senior management
- Assisting with Reception coverage as required
- Attending management meetings as required to take down actions/outstanding issues and circulate to stakeholders
- Managing diary complexities - ensuring SMT members are not double booked, in the right location at the right time and have suitable time to move to meetings/events as required
- Itinerary management for long-haul business trips
- PA or secretarial experience in a busy office environment
- Experience with diary management and arranging travel
- Experience in managing and coordinating events from start to finish
- IT Literate. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with high level of experience using Outlook
- Efficiency, good organising, time management, planning and prioritisation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must genuinely enjoy working as part of a team
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!