Ebay/Amazon Account Manager Position - Native German
Our Lovely client is a digital marketing and ecommerce consultancy agency who specialise in advertising their client's products online and use multi-channel marketing to reach the widest audience possible; across platforms such as Amazon, eBay, client websites and other marketplaces.
They are looking for a vibrant, self-motivated individual to help manage one of their main clients Ebay accounts in the UK and join their talented and expanding team. This is a German focussed role, therefore fluent German, ideally native, is essential.
The main focus of the role is growing the profits on multiple well-established Ebay accounts (in the UK, USA & AUS), and potentially further accounts over time. Examples of the ways in which this can be achieved is through the use of innovative marketing methods, engaging and creative copy writing and general account management. Therefore, we would hope that a successful candidate can bring additional skills and knowledge to the team. As a general overview, responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Driving profits on the accounts
- Account management - monitoring the accounts to ensure they are kept in good standing, planning advertising, new ideas etc.
- Management of a Junior Marketing Assistant - There will be a Junior Marketing Assistant to support with areas such as admin and advertising
- Copy writing- creating accurate and engaging written content for new product listings
- Admin - using our order fulfilment software to monitor orders, ensuring all stock levels are accurate and potentially occasionally dealing with customers
- Market research - monitoring competitor activity and keeping up-to-date with new releases within the consumer electronics sector, and making new product suggestions
- At least 1 year's experience in an ecommerce role
- Experience managing ecommerce platforms, such as Ebay and Amazon accounts
- Excellent knowledge of the "back-end" of such ecommerce platforms
- Needs be self-motivated and have the initiative and drive to grow the accounts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail, grammar and punctuation skills
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for then don't hesitate to apply!