Electrical fitter - 6 Month Contract £15 - £18.50 (ltd) Worthing
A great opportunity for an Electro Mechanical fitter to join a business that is at the forefront of its industry
Being able to read AutoCad drawings/schematics
- Complete project documentation as required during and at the end of projects.
- Document any aspects or components developed during the project for future reference.
- Participant in continuous improvement projects as required.
- Operate within the guidelines of the Company's policies and procedures, ISO9001 and internal work instructions.
- Ensure that all areas, plant and equipment are kept in a clean and safe working condition and that the general area is kept in a clean and tidy state
- Comply with the Company's health and safety policy, procedures and processes.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical fitting activities, including minor fabrication on Fork Lift Trucks.
- Ability to manufacture electrical looms to drawing.
- Ability to wire enclosures.
- Read and interpret engineering instructions (drawings, wiring diagrams, photographs) to achieve specification.
- Discuss conversion requirements with the Team Leader and Engineer as part of the pre-conversion review.
- Select appropriate cables and components for on-job manufactured parts.
For more information
Please contact Sam Morgan at Fusion Appointments or to apply please forward an up to date CV