Our industry leading, globally recognised client is looking for Independent Financial Advisors to join the team on an employed basis. The Ideal candidate will have gained Chartered Status. The company has gained Corporate Chartered Status and they pride themselves on having some of the best IFA's in the South East working for them. If you would like to be the next, get in touch now!
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Any Special Requirements: Some travel to clients based in the South East of England
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial adviser to join and advice firm on an employed basis.
- Generally working from the office on most days, with the requirement from time to time to meet clients at their home / office
- You will be provided with clients to service and have the ability and desire to grow the client bank through networking and referrals.
- You will receive comprehensive compliance and administration support.
- You must be currently working as an IFA / Financial Adviser.
- This will also suit individuals currently employed as bank assurance advisers or adviser with limited access to client, but seeking higher rewards directly related to their hard work and success.
- You will be experienced in advising clients on all aspects of financial planning, including investments, pensions, mortgages and protection.
- You will already hold a full diploma qualification with at least 2 years relevant experience.
Key skills will include-
- Detailed technical knowledge with which to provide a high quality financial planning service.
- Excellent knowledge of products and prioritisation of needs and best advice.
- Ability to think through the consequences of actions taken both internally and operationally.
- Demonstrate the right attitude and culture, objectives and priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude and behaviour and a flexibility to take on feedback to develop new skills and ways of working.
- Creative thinking ability.
- Thorough understanding of the Compliance, Legal, Statutory and Regulatory aspects impacting upon this area.
- Excellent communication skills and high standards of literacy essential
To avoid disappointment, apply now!