Our client is looking for two evening cleaners to join their team at their premises on the outskirts of Leatherhead.
The hours are Monday through to Friday, 6pm - 8pm.
You will form part of a team who are responsible for the cleaning of a historic building which is now used for service offices and hired out for events.
The building is steeped in history with a lot of historical features, so our client is looking for cleaners who take care in their work and have a high attention to detail.
You will receive thorough training and will be working under the supervision of the cleaning supervisor.
Your role will include but is not limited too;
- Carrying out your duties in an accurate and timely manner ensuring that you pay attention to detail
- Cleaning office units, function rooms, reception areas, rest rooms and communal areas
- Achieve a high leave of client care and able to communicate with clients on site
- Project a positive and professional image
- Report and damages and raise any concerns to your supervisor
The successful applicants must have good written and spoken English. They must take pride in their work and be reliable and hardworking. This establishment is looking for cleaners who appreciate its history and are passionate about maintaining it.
Due to location, you will need your own transport.