Due to growth and a successful year planned, my fabulous client is looking to recruit an experienced Events Assistant, initially on a contract basis, then potentially permanent! The role will be 6 months commitment to start with!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research and liaise with venues, entertainment acts, potential delegates and other suppliers, maintaining a clear record/database of options and actions taken
- Source materials for marketing purposes; speaker images and biographies and co-ordinating quotes/comment from speaker on their forthcoming presentation
- Logistical administration - venues, catering, stand builders, printers, AV suppliers, ensuring clear understanding of budgets and deliverables for suppliers
- Liaise with key partners and event sponsors
- Assist with all elements of pre-event delivery, including but not limited to booking accommodation and travel, joining instructions, purchasing items for onsite activities, freight packing and list management.
- Assist with onsite features delivery - some international travel may be required (eg. hostess and supplier management, speaker and judge management, feature preparation and build)
- Administration of post-event follow-up (eg. attendee feedback surveys, thank-yous to speakers, sponsors and suppliers)
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!