Events Development Officer - Leatherhead - £23,000- £26,000
This charity has exciting plans for the future and aims to be a modern, vibrant charity that meets the needs of people with disabilities, delivering high quality services that enable people to receive personalised and co-ordinated care.
This new and exciting role is part of the Fundraising & Marketing Department you will be responsible with the Special Events Manager for developing, implementing and managing a range of exciting new fundraising events and activities which are popular, successful and profitable, raising the public profile of the charity and achieving our ambitious income targets.
With a focus on mass participation and challenge events, you will be responsible for devising and developing new fundraising events that will engage new audiences.
There is huge potential to grow and develop this income stream and a proactive, dynamic and enthusiastic individual is required that is able to juggle a number of different projects.
The successful candidate must be:
- Committed to the Charity's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Creative, innovative and enthusiastic, with the ability to inspire and motivate others, both internally and externally.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative fundraising activities.
- Proven ability and passion for relationship building and event management.
- Ability to plan systematically and manage resources in an organised way, prioritising workload and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Clean driving licence.
- Some experience of organising, co-ordinating and implementing successful fundraising events.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.