Exhibitor Marketing Assistant
The position will offer a wide range of opportunities to learn new skills as well as allowing the successful candidate to develop existing ones.
- Exhibitor marketing communications: building and upholding good and trusting relationships using email and regular phone contact, to increase exhibitors promotional contribution to the marketing campaign. This includes ensuring exhibitors update their online profile and complete required Operational/Marketing forms to meet venue and supplier-driven deadlines, encouraging exhibitors to register their customers as visitors and provide VIP nominations, order badges and complete catalogue entries.
- Customer experience; to be the key point of contact for exhibitor marketing enquiries, managing customer inbound emails, actively listening and identifying customer needs and working with teams to deliver support and information. For example, requests for systems access, Visas and co-exhibiting.
- Sponsor communications: to liaise with event sponsors to ensure the deliverables of their contracts are met, keeping to deadlines and within technical specifications where required e.g. online advertising, signage.
- Technical support and data management: to assist the marketing team with updating and editing Exhibitor Zone content on websites, managing exhibitor listings and enhanced entries, ensuring exhibitors have access to online systems and assisting with document uploads. To update customer data and service requests on Salesforce, the client's CRM System.
- Experience in an office environment is preferred but not essential
- Experience of working with Marketing and Sales teams is preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with people across many different industries, cultures and seniority being essential
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Highly customer focused
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Flexible approach and a strong team player
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under own initiative and with efficiency to meet deadlines
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!